Sunday, November 19, 2006

30

Oh. My. GAWD. I am 30. Jeezoo! That said, my 30th birthday has been one of the best and most memorable and it isn't even over yet!

On Thursday I went to see a musical that I had never seen before and had always wanted to see - A Chorus Line! Continuing in that same vein, Mom and Dad took Gaspar and I to a very famous restaurant that I have always wanted to go to. SARDI'S! It was incredible! The food was really good. The waiter let me keep the menu so I can tell you exactly what I had - Spinach Cannelloni au Gratin for lunch and Tahitian Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee for dessert. Woo hoo!

There is so much Broadway history there. Seeing all those caricatures was really overwhelming. I loved it!! And it couldn't have been planned any better. Our table was directly between the drawings of two of my all time favorites! Terrence Mann and Kevin Bacon!

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!

Some photos! (click on the images to see the full size photo)



No comments: